Jeff moved to Massachusetts in 1973 to get his degree in accounting at Northeastern University and hasn’t left the Bay State since. His hobbies include snow-plowing his driveway, cuddling with his cats and binge watching Breaking Bad on Netflix.
1. Nobody will ever let you in traffic voluntarily. If you must, find someone you think you could beat up if you had to and cut in front of them.
2. Taxis will always take the long way so no matter what they do, tell them the last time you took this trip, the cabbie went the shorter way.
3. Every bridge and tunnel has multiple names and no matter which one you use is wrong. If you say Tobin Bridge you will be corrected to Mystic River Bridge and visa versa.
4. The old taxi drivers are just as tough and fast as the young ones so don’t assume you can run out on the fare just because he is old.
5. Don’t go on a Duck Tour unless you spotted a hottie going on before you. Otherwise they have no value.
6. BONUS: Jeff’s Favorite Hotels in Boston