Jeff moved to Massachusetts in 1973 to get his degree in accounting at Northeastern University and hasn’t left the Bay State since. His hobbies include snow-plowing his driveway, cuddling with his cats and binge watching Breaking Bad on Netflix.
Eight Unspoken Rules:
1. Don’t ever beep your horn in the North End. The residents there will pull you out of your car and it won’t end well.
2. Don’t say bad things about Whitey Bulger in South Boston. He is still revered by many.
3. Don’t wear any other teams logos to any Boston sporting event. Especially to a Bruins game.
4. Tom Brady is perfect. He never does anything that is not perfect and don’t let anyone ever hear you say differently.
5. The No Name restaurant is the only real seafood restaurant in Boston. Don’t ask someone to go for real seafood unless you are taking them to the No Name.
6. All great music was started in Boston. J. Geils, Aerosmith and even the Beatles began in Boston. The Beatles just won’t admit it.
7. Tom Menino had perfect diction and was a legend. Don’t ever make fun of him.
8. Whenever describing a bar, always say it was much better when Nomar and Derek used to come in here.
9. BONUS: Jeff’s Favorite Bar in Boston