Where to Eat in New Orleans:
- Willa Jean: Delicious and healthy food in a pristine environment. I loved the avocado toast!
- Cochon Restaurant: This place was a down to earth southern delight. The grilled oysters were incredible as were the short ribs. Definitely a great spot to catch up with old friends and have good time.
- Shaya: One of the best new restaurants in the country, featuring incredible shakshuka. Located in the beautiful Magazine district.
What to See + Do in New Orleans
- Bacchanal Wine Bar: Live music, excellent wine, and a patio big enough for all your friends. I would come here every night if I could!
- Magazine Street: The best place to find authentic boutiques. Two of my favorite places to scoop up unique homegoods are I love are Modern Market and NOLA Boards.
- Frenchman’s Quarter: Less rowdy than the French Quarter with excellent live music at nearly every bar.
Where to Stay in New Orleans
- International House New Orleans: One of New Orleans best hotels, with character in every detail of the hotel.
- Melrose Mansion: Lounge by the pool in this converted New Orleans mansion
- The Hotel Modern: Great cocktails at the hotel bar!
Keep following our stories and travel guides on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) and learn more about how we travel and where we stay. Then, tell us your own story using #WhereIStay for the chance to win big prizes, including a grand prizes of $500 in travel credits plus an exclusive travelers kit curated by the Stayful team. We’ll announce the winners on August 31.